Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased some AC gas from Halfords and an A/C Pro QC-2HD gun so I could recharge my AC as the temp is not as cold as it once was.

The car is a 2007 peugeot 307cc and I found the black plastic cover on the larger AC pipe - removed that and saw the quick connector. I noticed the quick connector on the pipe has a larger diameter that the QC-2HD gun - so I can't connect it to recharge.

Does anyone know the correct adapter size so I can order one to fit on the recharge gun?

Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ignore the post above, I put my glasses on and realised I was trying to connect to the high pressure port - doh!

Low pressure port: Remove the plastic cover that covers the coolant reservoir - then the low pressure port is next to the coolant reservoir on the thickest pipe of the two.

My pressure was very low - barely registering on the gauge - once I put a little gas in, it seemed to hold the pressure, so I topped up to the proper amount, now the AC is blowing cold air - so all is good again & everything is getting lubricated as it should be :).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts