Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find the hole to manually bring my car roof up ,the roof stuck in the bonnet and bonnet is open ,

Where the hole to stick the
Alan key in to relaise the pressure from the hydrolic pump.

I can not find it anywhere at all

Please help tryed 3 days so far ......

Picture anythink please?

Car a 2007 , 307cc

Thank you ..... redarrow.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi,

If you can remove the trim panel just behind the spare in the boot you can see a yellowish colored foam pouch, the pump is in there. Dont remember seeing any Allen pin top release pressure but i wasn't looking for it when i had to service my pump. I had to remove the face plate on mine(two pins) which then released the pressure on the system.

·
Registered
14,527 Posts
Your pump is inside the pouch as mentioned you need the boot open normally to get at the trim panel this is pulled out then you can see the pump case once removed from the case you will see the release valve on the pump.

To be honest its not going to be easy if the roof is already in the storage compartment that is what i think you mean it is usually accessed with the roof up

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car bot can open wide up with help , i took the back lock plastic casing off , under neath there a motor , underneath under that i need to get access to , this will allow me to get to the pump , is that correct ? , i read it on left hand side ? , is that all correct ?

I. O it going to be a hard job but i got no choice , you are correct the window is in the bot , but i have manage to take the carpet out to see the dpare wheel, and then took back plastic off , that exspise the motor, ... i am guessing the rest ....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone this is helping please continue to post ideas?

Please advice on the fuse postion and where ?

Relay postion and where ?

I an at all your mersey cheers.....

·
Registered
14,527 Posts
Relays are in with the motor unit control box is also in boot with motor im not sure what your REAL problem is but to be honest the roof not working is usually down to 1 of the many microswitches either being faulty or not being triggered properly or sometimes just owners not knowing how the system works.

I have bought many 206/307 cc and megane convertible cars over the years and have only had 1 the roof would not work on.

·
Registered
119 Posts
does the car run ok apart from this . Just wondering if your battery is sufficient enough to work the roof ?Any warnings or error messages on the central display?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Battary bran new , i got shopping stuck under the roof when it came down , the bonnet never shut but window has gone in tge bot , when i got everthink out bonnet , put the screen on , nothink not working, the roof wont come back up...

I can not even here any motor noise at all .

I done a full reset even a fuse reset nothink bonnet arms and flaps are in air ....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The car bleeping all the time , roof error code .

The car runs perfect.

I got a proer pp200 print out it say 3 error to roof ...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Micro switche is fine if u mean the up and down button , i no this becose i get instant errow pressing uo or down .....folding not complete , and and the other one ....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My roof worked the whole year i have had the car , the reason the roof gone wrong ,my shopping in the bot was to much even thu i got the screen over it , i putting roof down all worked tge screen went in the bot , but the bot arms went up and the warning come on the screen , one was roof not complete and other was mailfunction roof somethink......

I think the presure on the hydrolics crushing down on my shopping made the whole hydrolics stop ...

Unfortuntly .

The fuse confuse me , i got none on fuse 40 at all very strange.....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found some think please look what this mean i added the ebay picture it point to , where is this item from???? Looks loke mine might be pualled out ????

State of the ECU: BTE Reference 1 : 9647538580 Reference 2 : Faults present : 3 F8BB : Défaut information
This is the fist error from pp2000

State of the ECU: BTE Reference 1 : 9647538580 Reference 2 : Faults present : 3 F8BB : Défaut information
Pointing to this.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itmState of the ECU: BTE Reference 1 : 9647538580 Reference 2 : Faults present : 3 F8BB : Défaut information /361948454056

·
Registered
14,527 Posts
You say your shopping was too high then you say your ecu is faulty !!

The ecu rarely breaks i have 7 here and never sold one

IF your shopping was high enough to stop the roof then removing the shopping would get it working again :)

Are you SURE the roof screen is back in its microswitch mount as if its not roof wont work

There are a lot of microswitches in the roof the switch inside the car is NOT what im talking about post a pic of the position your roof is in now so we can see what you have at moment.

Sounds lke a simple issue you are making more complicated by guessing and reading other peoples posts on similar but not the same issues

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Image as you can see my problam the pp200 said it the convertable control i postesed the result the refrence recer to a control unit.

Had aa out rac out and nabours not a simple fix

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You nit read the posts u took everythunk out the bot put screen back that stop car error start car press switch got the teo errors as exsplained

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My issueis what i said from begging was silved, then i read the error codes from my computer and says 3 errors all pointing at the convertable control unit , i understand the hole and tool method know ....

Shopping in the fridge .

When the Motor turn on, i get roof mecnisam faulty , also roof not complete .....

Done a full reset .

Can not see any fuse in number 40 for roof.(( when go garage will put one in might work))
Shake the roof no joy
Made sure bonnet locked properly...
Screen defently on .
Button up and down work fine (( can tell as i get the same error as press button up or down

1 - 20 of 58 Posts