Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Since my RT3 packed up, I'm looking to install an aftermarket radio. Nothing fancy, I found a JVC KD-X252 for £45, so I'm looking at that. Now, I know I'll lose steering wheel controls, but I'm not fussed about that. The only concern I have is that I would like to keep my reverse sensors and the multifunction display, mainly for the fuel range etc, would I lose this functionality? Also, am I correct in thinking that if I were to buy this (or something like this): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Peugeot-stereo-harness-adapter-converter/dp/B00JEWMB98/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1546739462&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=307+wiring+harness&dpPl=1&dpID=519-s2CFu8L&ref=plSrch it would be "plug and play'?

I just want a simple radio in the car. It has a JBL system in it, not sure about the amp or anything. I just know it says that on the speaker cover on the door. Basically I just want to keep my sensors and display, for the range etc.

If someone could point me in the direction of everything I would need I would be grateful.

Thank you all for your help! I'm useless when it comes to cars.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You w
Need one iso adapter and you will lose the display to keep it you need to keep the oem hu place it were ever you want in the glovebox or just simply keep it where it is. I would keep the oem hu maby move it down and buy myself a cheap set of rca cable becouse the new hu will send amplified signal to an amp and thats not so good. I have done it i have a pioneer avh x2800bt with oem jbl amplifier installed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts