Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumb:hi all can any one please tell me what wire is coming from passengerside of dashboard to road ta holder and what purpose this is many thanks marko

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean mate, in my car there is a wire going to road tax disc holder any ideas what this is for cheere marko, by the way the alarm codes were spot on thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah well yes the car did have one before i bought it so i guess you have hit the nail on the head thank you pal.also just a quick question re my key fob it was working fine then all the sudden stopped working,so i changed battery still doesnt work so got it re coded still doesnt work and have been told need new key fob and key at £120, so at minute locking car with key but side mirrors not folding in,am i right by thinking my alarm wont be working with just locking with key many thanks marko

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Put it in ignition , turn ignition lights on , hold lock button on fob for 10 seconds , turn of car remove key and try locking with fob.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep i tried that mate no joy then the bloke who recoded key tried that before codeing key,then to conclusion i need new key

J

·
0 Posts
PP2000 - Peugeot Planet. Its the software which is used to diagnose problems on Peugeots :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is this the same computer thing that key fob man used, which he reprogrammed my key it works in a fashion altho fob doesnt work ,he is coming back tomorrow to cut and programme a new key and fob for £120

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry to be a pain everyone.BUT? i have wire to front screen looks like road tax holder, for incar hands free i have micro phone near front interia light what else will i need for hands free in car any help would be fantasticaramaaaaaa cheers

J

·
0 Posts
They all need to feed back to a box. Look under the glove box, or under the steering column - normal places for these to be put. Depending on the model of handsfree will depend if it has bluetooth, therefore easily accessible, or if it was an earlier model which relied on a cradle for the handset. Best to look where the wires go and take it from there :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well im back in action new key with keyfob all work and wing mirrors fold in ahhhh heaven doesnt take much to make me happy. on the in car handsfree i looked under glove box and the ant wire that goes to windscreen isnt fixed to any thing so i guess ill need a box or cradle thing for it to work..regards marko

1 - 15 of 15 Posts