Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My XSi will shortly be driving its last journey, from Southampton to Oxford to pick up my new car.

My question is, I have 4 17" alloys with decent tires + a spare alloy with an ok tire that seems a shame to line the pockets of a scrap man - Has anyone got a set of steels that I could put on for the journey & swap for mine + a little cash?

Sorry to mods if this isn't in the right section!

Thanks

P

·
0 Posts
Hello,

I got four bog standard wheels in my spare room, they came with car but i decided to replace as the rims were a bit of a mess. I believe they are are 15".

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I'm only going from Southampton up to Oxford, wouldn't be worth the extra mileage!

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
ive got 4 wheels as well as 4 original peugeot wheel trims

im in stourbridge about 50 miles from oxford. how much cash are you looking for?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a set of wheels that would go on there.. What sort of money you looking your way and I live in Portsmouth...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive got 4 wheels as well as 4 original peugeot wheel trims

im in stourbridge about 50 miles from oxford. how much cash are you looking for?
Isn't Stourbridge nearer Birmingham way? Sorry mate if I still lived in Coventry I'd go for it but I'm not looking to drive any further than Oxford.

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi guys, if anyone's interested it will have to be done tonight after work as its going for scrap first thing in the morning! Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts