Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm after some advice, I have a 2004 2.0 hdi rhr and it will always start fine from cold (runs a bit rough and smokes a lot on first start up for a minute or two) but once I drive to work roughly 30 mins I can switch the car off and immediately try restarting and 95% of the time it just turns over but won't fire, yet by the end of the day it will always start straight up from cold, Iv just recently fitted a new battery, had it serviced, also taken to a garage with Peugeot planet and it's not coming up with any issues, they recommended changing fuel filter which has now been done.
Any help would be massively appreciated as mot is due for renewal end of the week and I darent take it down for fear of it now restarting on them.
Thanks Ben

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
You need to get it back on planet and this time instead of checking for fault codes you need to get some screen shots of live data

Ecu unlocked
Cam crank sync
Engine speed when cranking
Fuel pressure

Once started the injector readings

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I'll call the garage tomorrow and see what they'll charge to plug it back in for me and for me to be able to get that info, then I'll post it on here, thankyou

1 - 3 of 3 Posts