Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...

does anyone know if and how you can reset the climate control unit - at the moment its set on AUTO and blasts maximum heat at 30 degrees! on full power

can i turn function off instead of having to press OFF each time?

best regards

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello again Mr John-C

the only problem i have with it is the AUTO function when turning to vehicle on...i just wanted to see if there was something i could do so i do not have to manually turn it off each time....

for some reason its all set of the the maximum settings: Fan power, temperature etc - and they all come on instantly.....

other then that i am ok with the manual controls.....

its just a pain thats all...

thanks mate...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine is exactly the same (307 2.0 xsi 51 plate). Everytime I get in the car I get blasted by the Climate control. I would really appreciate if someone knew how to reset it or if it's even possible at all?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I know what your on about, mine is the same, but it usually is no problem to me, but I spoke to peugeot and they informed me there is nothing that can be done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh sorry guys - i have also asked Peugeot and they say theres nothing to be done - they know its a massive electrical error.... and generally even with a new unit nothing can be done....

overall - very poor car design/thought....real shame...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts