Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one any help or advise to my problem would be much appreciated.
I have just recently took my peugeot 307cc 06 plate to my local garage for an air condition + 50 points service. all that was done in about an hour and a half while i was waiting. as the mechanic shouted me all done the car was running in side the garage car park with air condition on that's when i have noticed that the driver side blowing cold air but the passenger side bowing hot air, i called the guy straight away and he tried to check the hot/cold dial just to see if that would make any difference but it didn't, any he said to follow him to the office to get my mobile number so he can come back to me with answer on Monday ,so i turned the engine off and went in the office when i came back i tried to start the car but it would not so i went in the office again and said the car wont start he tried no success the guy who did the service tried but again no success. when you turn the key all dash lights on the screen comes on and the car in economy mode, all electric works ie windows remote central locking and the boot locking.But the ignition does not start as the key turn you can here like a clicking switch or a relay from near the glove compartment. the car still in the garage and they contacted peugeot for advice. any advice please.many thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts