Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parked the car the other day came out and wouldn't start the next morning
tried to bump the thing down the street

friend plugged it in to his computer few codes came up but nothing to stop it starting and its cranking ok

codes are
P1402 EGR
P0100 MAF sensor i believe
P1458 coolent sensor
P0243 turbo pressure
P1447 DPF

Frind thinks some of those code possible b from tring to bump start the car as it didn't even try to fire

low pressure pump working ok
high pressure pump putting a lot of fuel to the injectors as well but not sure how much pressure

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not to sure how to check the immobilzer there nothing on my friends computer 4 checking immo problems or to code keys ect

·
Registered
406 Posts
parked the car the other day came out and wouldn't start the next morning
tried to bump the thing down the street

friend plugged it in to his computer few codes came up but nothing to stop it starting and its cranking ok

codes are
P1402 EGR
P0100 MAF sensor i believe
P1458 coolent sensor
P0243 turbo pressure
P1447 DPF

Frind thinks some of those code possible b from tring to bump start the car as it didn't even try to fire

low pressure pump working ok
high pressure pump putting a lot of fuel to the injectors as well but not sure how much pressure
Using planet or diagbox?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
autoboss or something like that he has
that y i wanna get it plugged into planet
he tried to clear the codes as well just came up failed

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
none of them codes would make your car not start, it sounds like its something stupid,

if the tank pump is working and the high pressure is working too then i dont see why it wont start, can i ask how you know the high pressure pump is working what test did you do?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ordered one of flea bay there 100pound no breakers over here have any except eddie torrens but he to dear cheaper getting a virgin bsi lol that buy of him

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
don't think they should over ride the clocks if they do i can get the clocks sorted is urs a 90bhp model a few breakers have those and someone on gumtree breaking a 307

1 - 20 of 27 Posts