Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone got myself a 307 diesel hardtop convertible yesterday and when I operate drivers window it goes down and stops then you have to fiddle with switch to go down or up today I operated passenger win it went down but took me a while for it to move up could this be faulty switch or is their a procedure to reset windows in case the battery was taken of

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Fully lower the window,
press the switch down and hold for about 10 seconds
fully raise the window (may take many switch operations) then hold the switch up for around 10 seconds
One touch open / close should now work.

Repeat for all other electric windows.

If it only causes issues when operating from the drivers switch pack it could be the switch pack needs cleaning. Remove the screw and carefully pull the pacl out of the arm rest. Unplug the cable and take the pack to a table (just to be safe) and carefully open up the switch unit. Gently clean out any crud yo find inside. rebuild the switch pack and reinstall. You may have to carry out the setup procedure again but then hopefully all will work as it should.

·
Registered
287 Posts
have a similar issue with my 307 estate.

The switches are known to get damp and crud up.

I removed mine to clean out, they were actually pretty clean apart from the mirror switch. Cleaned anyway.

There was an improvement for 1 day then it went back to not wanting to go back up.

If cleaning doesnt work it may be a case of replacing the switch

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
On the CC models the rubber that seals the door drips into the switch because the seal has shrunk over the years had to change my cousins switch for the second time last week as no windows would work.

807 donated its nice dry switch :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
307 cc window motor!

Hi, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place.....just joined the forum so may be making a newbie mistake!
I have purchased a 2005 307 cc which has a knackered o/s window motor & I am struggling to find an exact replacement, ebay has loads of motors but none with the part No. that I need so my question is , can I purchase a similar one and swap the PCB module from my one to the new one? As far as I can tell its the motor that's seized and I am hoping the electronics are ok.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts