Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. i have a petrol 307sw 2005. I do not know what I have done but she will not start. I was going to change the plugs so took plastic cover off to get to plug rail, I moved a few bits to get access but then had to stop to go out. Now nothing, she just turns over, no spark. I have looked everywher and can see no connectors off, I now have an 'économy mode'caption. the only thing I did at the same time is my key buttons had perished, I got a blank key from e bay and swapped the insides and stem into new plastic top, but that was a 30 sec job !!! and central locks work. I am a bit stuck now as she is an auto and in a car park at work !!!! Have I broken a wire or is it possible to have locked me out, sorry I am an engineer but not famil with peugeot. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx

thanks for that, I really did not see it, I have a really bad feeling i may have thrown the old one in the bin, what do I do ?? i have a card with security number on, but I only have the one key that now does not work!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so the fact the bin may have been emptied a week ago leaves me to think I will have to take a bank loan !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
You have to ask Bettyswollocks or someone like him what to do, you might be able to buy a new key from Peugeot if you got the keycard with the codes, if not Bettyswollocks can help you with that too.

Holt

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
No chip then it will not start you will need an old key from someone with chip and you should be able to code that to your car but you will need plannet to do so

1 - 7 of 7 Posts