Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem. I have a 52 Reg 307 HDI and have loved it upto recently when I have discovered myself steaming up.

I have noticed for the last couple of weeks that my passenger side foot well and the front and back of the car is seriously taking in water. I aqua vacuumed the water out to touch dry at the weekend and left the car standing on the drive. Got in this morning and the footwells front and back are sodden again!

Any ideas?

Dorey

·
Registered
862 Posts
Dorey said:
Hi guys

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem. I have a 52 Reg 307 HDI and have loved it upto recently when I have discovered myself steaming up.

I have noticed for the last couple of weeks that my passenger side foot well and the front and back of the car is seriously taking in water. I aqua vacuumed the water out to touch dry at the weekend and left the car standing on the drive. Got in this morning and the footwells front and back are sodden again!

Any ideas?

Dorey
check the door seels,sunroof seels. Another possibility is the heater matrix has sprung a leak. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts