Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have recently brought a 2004 307 estate HDI, while getting ready or the mot I noticed that the washers were NOT working, as I had the wheels off i checked for power to the pump and that was fine so I fitted a new pump, Tryed the front and worked fine then tryed the rear and nothing and for some reason the front stopped working again, so checked and still got power to the plug but NO washers, any advice thanks :mad:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well been out and cleaned all connections and closed the terminals in the plug to make it a tighter fight and we have the front washers working :) although still no rear washers for some reason the front works when either the front or rear switch is operated :confused:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I believe the pump feeds back or front by spinning in opposite direction - so say spin right for front and left for rear.

You should have a twin outlet pump - there is a single outlet one for windscreen only.

So obvious question is your pump the twin outlet one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe the pump feeds back or front by spinning in opposite direction - so say spin right for front and left for rear.

You should have a twin outlet pump - there is a single outlet one for windscreen only.

So obvious question is your pump the twin outlet one?
yes its a twin outlet pump

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
suspicious that the pump stopped working at the start - take it back and get it replaced - its not reliable:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts