Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there forum goers.

I have a 02 plate 307. The ride for as long as i can remember (im guessing since we got the car in 2005) has been very very hard. any small crack in the road feels like you have gone over a very hard pothole.... which is not exactly condusive to a comfortable ride.

As far as im aware the car doesnt have run flat tyres, im fairly sure its something to do with the suspension.

so my question is is there anything i can do to make the suspension a bit softer? or rather... is the garage able to anything? (i can change a tyre... but thats as far as my motor car knowledge is im afraid.)

thanks alot,

Adam

J

·
0 Posts
How have you got an HDI engine without a turbo?? I thought all HDIs for years have had turbos as standard :confused:

J

·
0 Posts
They do.

And D Turbo is the level of trim by the way mate. In fact I have a recent thread where everybody has input their trim levels

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"PEUGEOT 307 2002 Diesel 2.0L Manual 5 doors RAPIER HDI 90"

oh so it is a turbo? :S i've only driven crappy 1l petrol saxo's before this car, (hand me down from my mum lol)

thanks guys, sorry im an idiot hehe!

J

·
0 Posts
Yup! You got a turbo.

I'm not sure about the Rapier models (I have just got one of those myself) but I was just told last week that the D Turbo models have sports suspension.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts