Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all my friends pug 307cc 2005 has a french accented voice warning on startup and its driving them mad. anyone know how to turn it off or at least change into english. i have changed the menu into english and it's still speaking french. rd4 radio no sat nav
:confused:

·
9,174 Posts
The speech option is in the Sat nav menu not the display

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
display menu is in english, went through new car prep on pp and set to GB and there is no sat nav. i have also gone through the handbook and no mention anywhere of vocal warnings mentioned anywhere. "RD3" RDS COMPACT DISC AUDIO SYSTEM. cant find anything on google or in forums about audio voice warnings. :confused::confused:

·
Registered
532 Posts
The only thing I can suggest is to ring Peugeot UK and ask to speak to somebody in their technical department an see what they say. They will probably not know as much as some of the guys on this forum but it is worth a shot.

·
9,174 Posts
Miss read post. As it has no Sat nav ignore my post. I do not know of any voice messages other than Sat nav on a 307. Maybe someone has fitted some aftermarket unit such as a traffic master which is giving the voice prompt

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts