Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
is there anyone out there who owns a 307 1.6 Auto with a Tiptronic gearbox.
I am having problems with Peugeot as my car stays in 3rd gear in "sports mode" at 80mph with no acceleration. even if you decrease the speed to 70mph the car remains in 3rd gear. I have driven 4 other Peugeots (307s, 207s)with tiptronic boxes and all of them changed into 4th gear at 55mph when no longer accelerating. Peugeot maintain that this is normal operation but will not confirm this in writing. If anyone can help by testing the sports mode at 55mph to see if your car changes into 4th gear I would very grateful to hear from you.

Liggy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi we have a 307 sw bought it just last week. we think that the gear box may be faulty on ours too as its drinking a lot and we don't put it in sports. we are only getting 22 to the gallon and that is awfull i have put over 40 quid of petrol since last weds in it.. havent tested it on the motorway yet. wil lwt you know if i do..

but can you tell me what model you have is it the SE as the seat belt reminders are not working on mine and they say they re not installed but i know they are i heard them the other day..

chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts