Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just found out that my tail lights aren't working.

The brake lights are, the fog light, reversing light, and the indicators....all work fine, but the standard tail lights and number plate lights (rear) don't work.

Haynes seems to suggest it's two different fuses (12 and 22) which are connected to the front too....I've checked these and they seem fine.

Any thoughts?

D

·
0 Posts
Have you checked the bulbs? Are the front ones working?

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, forgot to say.
Yes, checked both bulbs...Seem fine. Theyre the only size aren't they in the cluster so changing them to check wasn't possible.
Front lights working fine (although the nearside headlight has lots of condensation in it :( )

D

·
0 Posts
From what you are saying you gave them a quick visual not actually put 12volts to them. Have you pulled the fuses to check them?

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, pulled the fuses that are supposed to cover those.

Visual check only on the bulbs, correct.
However, the number plate lights also aren't working. It would be one hell of a coincidence for all four bulbs to go together wouldn't it?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well would you Adam n Eve it....Just found a spare bulb and tried it in the offside tail light.....Worked!
I'm wondering if there's been a short or something with the condensation in the NS headlight that's blown those at the rear.

D

·
0 Posts
Well would you Adam n Eve it....Just found a spare bulb and tried it in the offside tail light.....Worked!
I'm wondering if there's been a short or something with the condensation in the NS headlight that's blown those at the rear.
Knew it was something simple. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts