Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi..

i've just joined the Peugeot Brigade, and bought a 307 SW Se.

love the car although there are a couple of slight problems i would like to clarify.

1)I have full electric windows, but the front passenger window won't go up on its own when you pull the switch on the drivers side up to the 2nd notch. i've tried reprogramming it by holding the switch down until the window is open then +2/3 secs, and then doing the reverse. it works on the passenger side fine but not on the drivers side - i'm guessing its the switch unit on the drivers side, but can't really see any accessible way to check. any ideas?

2)on the parcel shelf/luggage cover there are 2 clips on the end that hold the cover closed over the boot - any idea where i can get the clips (don't want to buy a full parcel shelf just for that).

Stryka..

·
Registered
93 Posts
My 307SW does the same....with not having it long and doing it since i have it.I was guessin it was faulty switchs on driver panel side....and thinkin on buyin new panel.....this cant be normal can it???

G

·
IIRC you can only have one front window as one touch on those. I could very well be wrong, but it's configured so the drivers works dependant on whether it's RHD or LHD, but it won't do both?

What does Gemmas do?

Clips from the dealers, quite cheap.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just seems strange that I have four buttons for all the Electric windows on the driver side..and work the two back windows up and down but only down and not up for the passager side in the front...most other cars you can makes all windows go up and down..???The button on that side does make the window go up and down..is this is the norm it's bloody stupid as if I pressed the switch by mistake for that window I have to reach over to get it to go up.I rather disconnect the switch on drivers side for it..

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
What about getting one from a srapyard if its the same you have seven days to leave it back and get charghed a handling fee (think its 10% but ask first), cheaper option to rule one thing out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes I may try that...must be faulty switch....French can't that daft to have things work like that..would of been better not to have a switch for that side if that was the case....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.