Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi after a number of posts on here im still having problems??
i have a peugeot 307 sw hdi 110 bhp 2003
it started with car turbo being intermittent after putting my foot down it would run fine but as soon as i came to a stop and then tried to accelarate agian there would be no turbo after switching car off and restarting the car after a few minuets the turbo would be back again !!!! but now the turbo dosnt work at all no black smoke and not in limp mode
i had the car put on diagnostic and come up with
po246 boost pressure;low pressure
po100 mass air flow sensor open circuit
p1521 clutch switch signal
ive changed the mass air flow
fuel filter
but the car is still the same does anyone have any ideas what this could be????
its driving me insane hahaha!!!
would this be a problem with the egr valve blocked or somthing would blanking off the egr valve rule this out if the car runs fine or is there anything i can try to check this any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance darren

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he said he would read it again free as i had it read there last time also ive asked them if they could have a look to see if they can pick up on anything thats cuasing the turbo to stop working so they will charge me for that :)

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
dazza said:
he said he would read it again free as i had it read there last time also ive asked them if they could have a look to see if they can pick up on anything thats cuasing the turbo to stop working so they will charge me for that :)
Might be wrong but don`t think a turbo fault will show up in a fault reader :confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont know either if there was a boost leak somwhere in the pipes would that account for the low boost pressure fault or is that just because of the mass air flow meter also do you think it could be egr fault maybe blocked or again would that show up in fault codes ?? also i had quite a bit of oil in the boost pipe not sure what it called on top of engine after the dozer valve when i took it off do you know what this could be ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts