Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im new to this forum and looking for a bit of help with my 307 sw 2.0 hdi 110bhp 04 plate, first of all the car has driven faultless for the 2 months ive had it and still does, the problem i have is the dreaded anti pollution fault and eml on. Since this has happened nothing seems to have changed, still driving how it should no limp home and no restrictions on revs. I have my own generic code reader which isnt the best but has always pointed me in the right direction before. The codes it is coming up with are as follows,( P1352 ignition coil a primary circuit malfunction) and (P0400 exhaust gas recirculation flow) as i say the cars performance has not changed, P1352 im stumped at as my car is a hdi and as for P0400 i have never came across this before so i am looking for some advise as to where to look. Thanks for taking your time to read this post any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Fairly common - the first is the glow plugs, but the EML would be caused by the second fault.

It may benefit from a good clean - the location of the EGR valve would depend on what type of engine you've got.

My 307 2.0hdi 110 is a DW10ATED engine, and the egr is tucked away down the back of the engine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts