Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I'm a newbie here and I've got a problem. I have a 2.0L 110bhp hdi 307sw, the cooling fan is a two speed unit fed via two relays. I have noticed that when I turn the air con on the slow speed of the fan should constantly run but doesn't, it used to but now the high speed cuts in and out as necessary. The hand book says that the fan fuses need to be changed by a dealer but surely the average home mechanic could do this, if I could find where they are located?!!
Well if I could find where the fuses are I could check the one feeding the slow speed setting and then go from there.

So does anyone have any idea where these fuses are located?

Thanks in advance
powelly999

·
Registered
862 Posts
powelly999 said:
Hi all
I'm a newbie here and I've got a problem. I have a 2.0L 110bhp hdi 307sw, the cooling fan is a two speed unit fed via two relays. I have noticed that when I turn the air con on the slow speed of the fan should constantly run but doesn't, it used to but now the high speed cuts in and out as necessary. The hand book says that the fan fuses need to be changed by a dealer but surely the average home mechanic could do this, if I could find where they are located?!!
Well if I could find where the fuses are I could check the one feeding the slow speed setting and then go from there.

So does anyone have any idea where these fuses are located?

Thanks in advance
powelly999

hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

The fuse box is located behind the nearside head lamp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts