Peugeot Forums banner

307 sw Driver Module Trigger Airbag

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  madbadandold 
#1 ·
Hi

I have an Airbag fault on my 307 sw 2.0D 90. 2003 reg.
After taking it to my mechanic, I was told it's the Drivers Module Trigger.

My problem is i'm not sure what part I need to fix it.
Is it the comms unit?

I have found some on Ebay and I also have a faulty indicator switch, so would this part fix both problems?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

#3 ·
Hi

It just came on one day when I was driving.
It varies though on when it lights up, sometimes as soon as the car is started and other days after about 10 mins of driving.

The Indicator and light stalk is also knackered. Left indicator come on after turning right and main beam stays on.

Thanks

Sam

#6 ·
The indicator stalk, if new ,should fix the indicator problem as they are a known problem. The steering wheel will have to come off so the airbag connections can be checked whilst it is off. Under the seats there are connectors going into the seats that can be dislodged easily with say a hover! You need to take care when removing the steering wheel. Disconnect the battery and wait a good 5 mins to allow system to discharge in the airbag system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.