Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a 307 SW 1.6 hdi 4 plate and done 78k. When I bought it, it had the anti pollution thing showing and the dealer solved this before I picked it up.

However had it a week now and a couple of questions for you in the know...

1. If I am standing in traffic the car seems to let deisel fumes in unless I have the recirculation button pressed on the climate control...is this normal or do you have any ideas??

2. Seems to get misted up (huffed up) on the windows unless I have aircon on all the time ECO mode not good.

3. Auto wipers do you have to activate them everytime you start the car ie flick stalk down then back up to auto?? Auto lights work everytime without need to activate all the time.

4. Finally hello and thanks for any replies :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
3) yes you have to activate them each time you start the car
The flick down (and up) is what activates them
to deactivate auto wipers you have to turn manual mode on then off (a flick up then down will do that)

There is a copy of the manual here: Peugeot 307 handbook | manual - page 70

Its different for my car though so try finding your exact manual on the peugeot site:

INFOTEC

--Ed
DOH that post is years old... how did i find that!

·
Registered
258 Posts
to deactivate auto lights
ign in position 1 press and hold indicator stalk button till bong and info screen says deactivated.
check oil breather on rocker box, had this last week on mine split in the hose or come off / loose fitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts