Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to all im new on this forum and with peugeot
i find there auto lights not working do anyone know why whrer is any fuse for that ?

G

·
0 Posts
The auto-lights are turned on/off by pressing the end of the indicator stalk in for a few seconds ( it should say auto on the stalk )

If this doesn't work there is a possibility there was an issue in the past and they have been disabled using PP2000, which is Peugeot's diagnostic program widely used by members here.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Just remember when pressing outo lights button the key must be in position 1.
thank you so much couldnt get mine to work. all ok now

seems weird as when i stopped the car i went to turn the lights off and they only go off once you lock the car. handy if your house is dark like mine. shame the missus car doesnt have this feature

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i turn the key on 1 position and press and hold stalk for about 2 second nd i get message on screen AUTOMATIC LIGHTS ACTIVATED but no lights they works when i use manual a check that on my other 307 and its work perfect so im a bit confuse :(

·
Registered
822 Posts
Sounds like a programming issue, try a bsi reset, might help as bsi controls the lights.
That or the luminosity sensor behind rear view mirror is had it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes its work now haha other peugeot is 2.0di 2003 there them auto lights work when i turn key on this one ( 307 sw 1.6hdi 2005) works when i start the engine .... so happy now thantk all of u ppl for help and quick answers u the best

thanks again :) :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts