Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all has anybody got any idea why my brakes are so noisey they scream when i try to stop they never use to make a noise they still stop the car on a six pence so no loss of performace ive had all of them off and give them a clean will a brake cleaner the disc are like new there still plenty of life left on the pads so i dont have a clue any ideas or help on this matter would be a god send as the noise is driving me MAD :lol:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
could be a peice of road crap stuck to something...i generally get a squeel every now and again, but goes when i slam the brakes on (on a quite road)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive tryed that the noise stops when i brake hard but when i stop normally it starts again as much as i would like to drive as fast as i want the law says i can not :lol:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
yeah we all have that problem, damned law :lol:

hmmm.....my bet would to be go round all brakes and check that there is no metal in contact with the moving parts (on the offending wheel)...

other than that i couldnt tell you, im afraid...if i think of out ill let you know:thumb:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers john i will have another look around and if i find dont find anything i think it going to be new discs and pads all round as now its getting right on my tits with the noise and everybody looking thanks anyway :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts