Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there.

I just bought a Peugot 307 SW 2.0 2 weeks ago with 1 month warranty from the garage i bought it at. Now after 2 weeks of hearing a weird noise when gassing up a little in gears 1&2 ( sounded like something was slipping ), it suddenly just gave me this message, and my car could only give me 2000 RPM, my RPM meter was showing that it was stuttering / misfiring. Luckily i was able to park it home because i was close. Could it be the timing belt that i heared earlier ? Would love to get some information before i go back to the dealer.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hello there.

I just bought a Peugot 307 SW 2.0 2 weeks ago with 1 month warranty from the garage i bought it at. Now after 2 weeks of hearing a weird noise when gassing up a little in gears 1&2 ( sounded like something was slipping ), it suddenly just gave me this message, and my car could only give me 2000 RPM, my RPM meter was showing that it was stuttering / misfiring. Luckily i was able to park it home because i was close. Could it be the timing belt that i heared earlier ? Would love to get some information before i go back to the dealer.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
here have a read of this http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts