Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi again still got problems with my 307 2.0 hdi xsi 2004 had it on diagnostics and had to replace no.2 injector been back on diagnostics and all now ok. But yes theres a but, cold starts are a problem takes a long time to start and smokes terrible until warmed up the longer it takes to start the more smokey. put a more powerful battery on which seemed to help slightly so then tried a new starter motor 1.7kw which mine is also as heard 1.4kw are slow, but the new starter seems worse so going to put mine back on. there is power going to glow plugs and the relay clicks in and out. i have not taken the glow plugs out to check but have checked their resistance while still in and they are all the same.i have had the additive topped up and the counter zeroed at the same time as the 2nd diagnostics. the car runs fine once warm,took it for a 60mile blast doing 70 in 5th most of the journey to clean out any unburnt diesel to try fresh start this mornin at temp 1 DEG C . but still the same. PLEASE ANY IDEAS CAR IT GETTIN ME DOWN.ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

·
11,766 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts