Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just interested in switching my 307 grey instrument panel to the CC white dial one.

I have read a thread on the forums here with someone successfully achieving this, however I am also under the impression it is not a straight forward plug in job.

My questions really are put to those who may have experience in doing such a task, any help you can give me would be most appreciated.

1. does the extra small lcd screen on the white dials work considering my old speedo has only one lcd not two? The screen I am referring to displays the oil temperature and from my understanding there is no oil temperature sensor on the 307? How does this work?

2. does the petrol speedo work in a diesel car i.e. the diesel pre heat light etc, or is it a case of needing a fuel specific instrument panel?

3. does the mileage show correct or not on the new speedo?

4. was it a simple plug and play or did you have to reset dials or take the unit apart?

If someone could give me guidance or fill in any of the blanks, this would be appreciated greatly.

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
402 Posts
I can help with question no. 3, you need a speedo from a car with lower miles than your own car, then the mileage will be correct, the part with highest mileage will take over.

Holt

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can help with question no. 3, you need a speedo from a car with lower miles than your own car, then the mileage will be correct, the part with highest mileage will take over.

Holt
thanks for your reply Holt, that shouldn't be an issue considering mines on 150k

1 - 3 of 3 Posts