Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
This is my first thread, so be gentle with me, lol.

I've been looking around for replacement seats for my '02 307, I decided i liked the Peugeot RCZ leather seats (Trying to keep it OEM-ish) and have finally managed to find some online. Thing is they're electric and heated. This is a problem as, as far as I know, 307's don't even have the option for electric or heated seats, thus no wiring already there, unused. I'm not too fussed about the heating but adjustment is obviously needed. The controls for the motors are on the seats so that's not a problem.

Question is, am I wrong about the wiring, and if not would it be possible to wire them into another source?

Any help and advice would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
am near sure some 307s came with heated seats as ive seen some with buttons just where the hole is near the door card i use mine to keep change
or my mobile, as the wiring it should be just the mater of 12volts to the plug
if the switches are on the RCZ seats they have the motors already in the seat
so if am right its just 12volts wiring and job done:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice.
The seats I was looking at on eBay were removed just before i finally plucked up the courage to buy them. Next question is, does anyone have any idea if it's possible to buy the seats direct from Peugeot, or a good place to get them as salvage/spares? I've scoured the net for any others and put part request into some Peugeot spares websites, to no avail. Also how easy would it be to connect the airbags up to the 307's systems? Or is it not recommended?

Sorry it took me so long to get round to replying. I'm not very good at this forum lark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts