Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hopefully someone can help me here, I have a peugeot 307 xsi 2003 and its got the bulit in sat nav/phone system. The only problem is though that the display for all of this has loads of vertical lines down it and is unreadable. Please can someone help me with some advice on how to repair mine or where I can get a new one. The part number is: 9652681680. I've searched ebay for them and through near enough every car they have for breaking but with no luck. Thanks

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi, hopefully someone can help me here, I have a peugeot 307 xsi 2003 and its got the bulit in sat nav/phone system. The only problem is though that the display for all of this has loads of vertical lines down it and is unreadable. Please can someone help me with some advice on how to repair mine or where I can get a new one. The part number is: 9652681680. I've searched ebay for them and through near enough every car they have for breaking but with no luck. Thanks
first of all i would not say this is urgent and second is have you tried motorhog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts