Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

This is my first post on a forum so apologies if it is in the wrong place or the answer is already somewhere on here!

I have had an anti-pollution fault for 18 months or so - first and second time it happened my mechanic just cleared it and said it would be fine. Then it could not be cleared so I had the fluid topped up which the mechanic advised would sort it out at a cost of £150 - this included the fluid which he said was £90.

The anti pollution fault still comes on along with the engine warning light and the mechanic wants his auto-elecrician to have a look to identify the error. He said that he does not know how long this will take and from reading other threads he could be looking at it for days and still not find it (correct me if I'm wrong though)!

Ideally, I'd like someone to have a look who knows the fault inside out and who can identify the problem without me spending a fortune.

I live in Leeds and note there are a couple of forum members on the planet who may be able to help although I am not sure how to contact them.

Does anyone have anything that may help or at least put me in touch with the two forum members?

Cheers
TheJudge

·
11,722 Posts
I have had an anti-pollution fault for 18 months or so - first and second time it happened my mechanic just cleared it and said it would be fine. Then it could not be cleared so I had the fluid topped up which the mechanic advised would sort it out at a cost of £150 - this included the fluid which he said was £90.

The anti pollution fault still comes on along with the engine warning light and the mechanic wants his auto-elecrician to have a look to identify the error.
Do you know if the mechanic who topped up your fluid owns Peugeot Planet? You need that diagnostic system to tell the car that your fluid has been re-filled and the counters reset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts