Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of gettin my car remapped
its the 2.0 hdi 90 307
what gains should i expect. no other mods.
and only the first stage not race or anything more.
thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had a pro-steve stage 1 map on my 306 and was estimated 125bhp. Had it cheap too because I was one of his first customers.

On the 307 however, I'm going for a go-whippy remap, he's offered me a deal I couldn't pass up because I was going to go stage 2 with him.

On the fmic side of things, I would buy the complete set up from a HDi110, but swap out the intercooler for a larger one (better cooling and looks).
But remember, if your going for a full fat stage 2, you will need an uprated clutch.
I did convert mine to a gti-6 flywheel and dturbo clutch, but I don't know if that will work on the 307.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im thinking of installin the intercooler from the 110. and then getting it remapped.
to reduce the lag the intercooler would add.

but how to install an intercooler?

·
Registered
116 Posts
So a Stage 1.5 then (limited torque so you dont require a new clutch).
IMHO I would leave the intercooler to save a lot of cash, and just go for a stage 1. You probably wont notice the difference between a stage 1 and a stage 1.5 anyway.

And also I would go with a Pro steve/ Go-Whippy map....alot cheaper than generic maps supplied from companies and 99% of the time, better.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So a Stage 1.5 then (limited torque so you dont require a new clutch).
IMHO I would leave the intercooler to save a lot of cash, and just go for a stage 1. You probably wont notice the difference between a stage 1 and a stage 1.5 anyway.

And also I would go with a Pro steve/ Go-Whippy map....alot cheaper than generic maps supplied from companies and 99% of the time, better.
they dont do this "pro steve go whippy map" stuff

its stage 1/2/3
or
eco/sports-eco/race

so im gonna go for sports-eco/stage 2 custom to my car (airfilter, direct ram)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts