Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just bought a 307 cc and have 2 small problems.1: radio quality is very poor read that aerial is in boot?, had a look but can't find it any help please so i can insure connections are ok and that it is this that may be causing problem.
2: i believe radio to be rd4, Looking at manual i should be able to connect my mobile via bluetooth, but can't get the picture of phone to show up on my screen on dash board, get all other 3 that should be there , radio/trip/etc but not pic of phone , is this standard or an extra

many thx in advance

gaz- renno

·
Registered
280 Posts
I believe the 'ariel unit' is located above the rear view mirror at the top of the windscreen, and there is a adapter in the boot (possibly in the tailgate) and the signal is picked up by a ariel within the middle stop light. Hence a high level stop light costs £175 :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
sorry we not all perfect like you was my first post, noticed after but couldn't move ,having people make stupid comments like u do will really help site grow, and make people return, suppose this in wrong thread now???

ps: mr perfect shouldn't this go in the audio section ??

k jockey

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
On this occasion i`m mister NOT so perfect (i skipped over this thread then moved it) STUBBO wasn`t being nasty , he`s a nice guy really ,you just can`t relay emotion sometimes in a sentence, lets try again-moving to audio

ps. Audio is STUBBO`s forte so if he can he will help.

G

·
Right, no more bitching today, in a bit of a better mood! :)

The aerial on a CC is located in the rear spoiler/stop light, so if it is faulty then you are talking top coin for a new one, check the connections there though

I'd also check the connections on the back of the radio itself, it may have worked loose slightly

As for the RD4 bluetooth thing i've read various things that can stop this (phone too new, cant have bluetooth and ipod connections at the same time etc) however i've never dealt with standard stereo's, 407mad may be able to give you a few more pointers as i know he's tinkered with the RD4 before!

:thumb:

P.S why do you always put my name in caps martin?? :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts