Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, hopefully somone will be able to give me some pointers! i have got a 51plate 307 (1.6 petrol) and the radio has stopped working after the battery has been changed, its the din sized cassett head unit with the blaupunct 5cd in dash changer. i have read about resetting the body module but with no luck, the radio fuse is okay and has a supply to the iso plug. the strange thing is that one of the can lines seems a bit low on the voltage side, one it at 4.8v and the other is 1.2volts? any ideas would be greatley recieved

thanks in adavance
paul.

D

·
0 Posts
4.8v and 1.2 is the CAN high and CAN low voltages. Normal.
Most likely the radio is goosed itself.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
if you got a peugeot cd player then yes it would need pairing with your car. if you got an aftermarket player then no, just plug and play.

i have heard tho that the older tape players need a pin, have you tried that before spending any money? :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The radio I think is paired to the car, I have never needed a pin before, also may be related the interior lamp has also stopped working when the doors are opened, but still works when the on off button is opperated? Oh I am confused!

·
Registered
673 Posts
The radio I think is paired to the car, I have never needed a pin before, also may be related the interior lamp has also stopped working when the doors are opened, but still works when the on off button is opperated? Oh I am confused!
Did you follow this to change the battery.... http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/maintenance-9/procedure-battery-dis-connection-3-minute-rule-5228/ apparently it causes all sorts of issues if you do it differently..... just my 2p worth....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bit of an update,
Thanks for your input up to now, I have got the interior lamp working, just needed programming - 10 second button press. But still at a loss with the radio, what I did notice was that the back light does work on the in dash 5 cd changer, is there any kind of re programming possible for the radio??

Thanks again
Paul.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, did you manage to solve this? The buttons on my peugeot 307 (2006) do not work despite turning on, off and increasing the volume normally, I cannot access the menu and options of the on-board computer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts