Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi am currently looking for the parking sensors for the rear but trying to find a loom and ecu is beginning to be a right pain in the butt !! Can anyone tell me if there is other models I could get the loom and ecu from to fit to my bsi etc etc , or if anyone on here possibly has anything to help me , many thanks

Registered
You don't have the part numbers ?

a) Parking Sensor ECU; Part no 6590T3
b) Sensor loom (wiring from ECU to 4 parking sensors with a 12 pin connector)
c) 4 parking sensors; Part nos 659001 or 6590Q2 (also avail from ebay new)
d) ECU bracket (SW/Estate models only), now discontinued from Peugeot
e) Buzzer; Part nos 659002 or 6590Q2
f) Buzzer bracket; Part nos 659036
g) Sensor supports; Part no 659089 (order 4 for each sensor)
h) Sensor support rings; Part no 659090 (order 4 for each sensor)

Read: http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/307-38/installing-genuine-parking-sensors-27520/

Registered
The loom to connect the ECU to the BSI or wherever it connects to will be part of the existing car loom. If the connectors aren't already there (I believe they are behind the trim on the passenger side behind the rear wheel well). rhen it would require you running the necessary cables through the car and connecting to wherever they should connect to. I doubt there is an after market or even a genuine Peugeot 'addon loom' to accomplish this.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
The loom to connect the ECU to the BSI or wherever it connects to will be part of the existing car loom. If the connectors aren't already there (I believe they are behind the trim on the passenger side behind the rear wheel well). rhen it would require you running the necessary cables through the car and connecting to wherever they should connect to. I doubt there is an after market or even a genuine Peugeot 'addon loom' to accomplish this.
Hiya sorry I mean loom from ecu to the parking sensors

Registered
Why are you people sending part numbers when he didn't eaven write what model 307 he has?
There is BIG difference between T5 and T6 models. T5 is VAN and T6 is CAN..
They do NOT use the same parts!!

Oh OK.. I can see that he did write what car it is in the signature in later posts :)
But that was after he got the part numbers..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts