Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my 307 died soon after leaving home the other morning and would not start, the in car warning message said it was the catalytic convertor. AA put computer on it and it said 'P1327 phase angle, detection by ignition coil signal faulty' it also said 'P1336 catalytic convertor damaging misfire, at least 1 cylinder misfire detected' then a couple more similar error messages. (I will try and add photo of the readout)

AA diagnosed it was the coil that was at fault and a new one was purchased and fitted tonight but the car is still the same.

Would appreciate any thoughts as to what the issue could be. Really need to get the car going for work. Its been great for a year now this!

Its a 2001 done 122000 miles.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi, my 307 died soon after leaving home the other morning and would not start, the in car warning message said it was the catalytic convertor. AA put computer on it and it said 'P1327 phase angle, detection by ignition coil signal faulty' it also said 'P1336 catalytic convertor damaging misfire, at least 1 cylinder misfire detected' then a couple more similar error messages. (I will try and add photo of the readout)

AA diagnosed it was the coil that was at fault and a new one was purchased and fitted tonight but the car is still the same.

Would appreciate any thoughts as to what the issue could be. Really need to get the car going for work. Its been great for a year now this!

Its a 2001 done 122000 miles.

Thanks
You need to get it on planet/diagbox to read the codes and have a look at live data have a good read of the link below it explains a lot of stuff like how to contact a member with the relevant equipment needed http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

also details of what engine would be nice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts