Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does anyone know of a supplier of a 2 button key to be supplied and cut as well as programmed with immobiliser in the Bedfordshire Area. (Luton)

I have only had my 307 2.0 HDI turbo a few eeks but didnt come with a spare or Key number.

I know the dealers will charge quite a bit and wondered if anyone has the equiptment to do this at a more reasonable rate than the dealers and if so what sort of price I should pay.

Just dont want to lose theonly key I have so wanted to get another cut and programmed asap.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks..

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I can supply the transponder code and key cutting code you`ll need for £10 , when you find an Autolocksmith you give him these codes and he`ll make you a key and code it to your car :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for your reply. It really is great to have so much help available from this site.

So if you provide the key cutting code and transponder code for £10 I presume the locksmith will then supply at cost whatever key fob I require (2 button type), they then will ask me for the cutting code to cut it and then to programme it so it starts the car via the transponder code that you will also provide for me. Can these codes be kept for the life I have the car in order to get keys cut etc in the future too.

If so how how much would you think I should pay as a guide for the remote fob, key cut and coding?

I believe you will also need some information from me about my 307! As still finding my way around and still not sure if I'm posting in correct way how will we do this. Appreciate all your replies. :thumb:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
The codes i supply are for your car and your car only , they last the life of the car as long as you don`t change the Brain or the locks ,

a key will cost you between £30 to £120 roughly depending on what key you want ,
the lower price would then be higher to get it coded , the higher price would i think include coding ,

make a few phonecalls to get prices first.:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts