Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 307 1.4 HDi LX

I have seen 307's that display the MPG/Miles left in tank on the MFD, how do I get mine to present this information??

Cheers

·
Registered
387 Posts
This function is usually only available on the top models in it's class, so...XSI's, Sport etc. It may be possible to have it added but you will need the stalk, MFD and someone with PP to upgrade the software.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend has the 'S' and his has this function, I don't know where in relation to mine that sits. If anyone is willing to do this for me I am willing to pay :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Your friends may have been an optional extra when it was new, I have owned an "S" and it did not have this function, neither did my old Rapier. My XSI does have it, you need the comms unit to make it work. If you look at your top stalk on the right of your steering wheel it should have a button on the end of it, this will control what the MFD will display, if this is not operational or you do not have the button then you will not have the function.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey Chris, There is a thread on here and a video about doing this yourself. i think Martin (Bettyswollocks) could point you in the right direction. its not a huge or big job but maybe just a little tricky.

J

·
0 Posts
Is this not the case of seeing how your stalk unit connects (Ribbon or otherwise?).

You'll need John_h and/or bettyswollocks for this one, I know that for nowt. Check ebay for 307 stalk unit, might be cheaper to buy the lot and then get it activated through planet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts