Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people bought a 307 lx 2001. This car didnt have rear speakers so i just went to scrap yard and bought a pair for 10 pounds for sometime.. didnt have problems putting them in. But now i cant find the wires which need to be connected to the 'head' any ideas where they can be ? :confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for quick reply and no i didnt do it with PP2000. But the thing is theres not enough wires on the head there. Theres only 8 (4 front speakers, 4 tweeters) And i also didnt have tweeters i also bougth them but they were connected and didnt have to do it with PP2000 :confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for quick reply and no i didnt do it with PP2000. But the thing is theres not enough wires on the head there. Theres only 8 (4 front speakers, 4 tweeters) And i also didnt have tweeters i also bougth them but they were connected and didnt have to do it with PP2000

·
Registered
402 Posts
the tweeters should be connected to the front speakers, i guess you connected the tweeters to the rear outlet

Holt

·
Registered
7 Posts
looking at the picture youve put up,it would sugest there has never been any wiring for the rear speakers so you would need to run some from the head unit to the speakers yourself
steve

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is. They are coming from the rear doors and go all the way to the dashboard and i just need to find them but i dont know how :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 2 front speakers and 2 tweeters and i want to connect rear speakers but i cant find the wires thats my problem WHERE CAN THEY BE ?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sorry, i didn't see your private message until now. I am not able to help you there, but if you have seen the wires run from the back doors to the dash, then you could follow them from the dash to where ever they end :thumb:

Holt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts