Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 307 only came with one key when I bought and I would like another.

Main dealer wanted around 200 to cut . code a key.

I have Peugeot Planet, so I believe I can code a key myself, but I wondered where I can get hold of a key? and how simple the procedure is?

I have the blue card with a code n it, what else would I need?

Has anone done this themselves and can they point me to a place to get a key etc..

Thanks!

·
Registered
673 Posts
307 key | eBay i cant give a more specific link as i dont know which 307 u have.....:eek:

All i know is it has to be a virgin key (never been programmed before) and you need that blue card with the 4 digit code.....once you have these it is actually quite easy to program the key as planet walks you through the steps...and just get the blade cut to a copy of the key you already have.....:thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Elmafudd, I will look and try and find a suitabel key with the chip part, my car is 2002 2.0hdi, with 2 button remote key.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might be in touch soon for the code!

Still trying to find a key with the chip thing on ebay , if anyone has bought one from someone on there recently and can recommend them let me know!

Might add cruuise control to my car too, It doesn't look too complicated, is there any simple way of checking my car can have retrofit cruise?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts