Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all has any one take one off from what I can see the diesel pump is at the back of the engine and the pipes go over the inlet manifold so how do I remove the manifold ? The way I see is to remove bumper rad etc n tilt engine forward to remove the injector pipes is this rite ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What engine? More info needed?

I think its a 2lt diesel 05 plate its not my car the injector pump is on the back of the engine so the pipes leading to the injectors go over the top of the inlet manifold which is blowing have been told the only way to do it is to roll engine forward to get diesel pipes off the injector pump ? ?

D

·
0 Posts
Its a 1.6 if pump is at the back.
The manifold is only bolted down. Very easy to remove.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must be a 1600 then yes it just bolts down but the injector pipes run over the top so how does it come off with out taking pipes off ?

D

·
0 Posts
You HAVE to take them off. Officially they are supposed to be replaced if removed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I need to take off the inlet manifold but it won't come off unless the injector pipes are removed as there are in the way it just won't lift off so the pipes will have to be taken off from the injectors and the pump. You can't see the pump so do you have to move the engine to get to the pipes ? I hope you no what I am on about its a access problem

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your a star thank you very much
one more thing are these had to bled after you have had pipes off what's the best way to bleed ?

D

·
0 Posts
don't worry it'll bleed itself. the pump creates up to 1600 bar pressure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts