Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all
I seem to have a hesitation at approx 1800-2000 revs!
the engine ticks over great and also drives great when accelerating.

the problem begins when driving at aprrox 30mph it hesitates (jerky)

the pipe from the air box was off the turbo end, this was put back on and all seemed ok for a couple of days then the problem returned.

could there be a simple solution?
are there any breather pipes that may be blocked, or come adrift?

or anything I could check on.

please help this is driving my wife mad.........who in turn is driving me mad :lol:

***is there anyone in the west midlands (Solihull) area with a PP2000 that could help me out and see if there are any fault codes***
I will pay for the favour!

kind regards

·
Registered
535 Posts
Have you checked *all* the pipes leading from the airbox and as far as they go? Sometimes they split and/or collapse.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PureJoe said:
Have you checked *all* the pipes leading from the airbox and as far as they go? Sometimes they split and/or collapse.
Thanks I will have a look, but as you may know it is very hard to get your hands around the back of the engine.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Have you no wife or girlfriend???...:D If nothing shows, you may have to have it checked on a Planet Peugeot (or similar) there's a few thing around the turbo that may cause that sort of lag.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PureJoe said:
Have you no wife or girlfriend???...:D If nothing shows, you may have to have it checked on a Planet Peugeot (or similar) there's a few thing around the turbo that may cause that sort of lag.
yes but she is horizontal with the seats folded down waiting for me to finish with this problem. :rolleyes:

think I have sorted it now, one of the butterfies was stuck in the closed position.

now seems ok ...............watch this space lol

going for a ride tomorrow..:D and to test the car :eek:

many thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts