Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

the display unit on dash in middle of the car has gone dim on one side,and was wondering wot this cud be and is it easy to fix??:rolleyes: :confused:

cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
this happened to mine, but don't worry, its just a blown bulb. The entire display snaps out of the dash, (requires a little force). The bulbs are simply screwed into the back. Its all explained in the 307 haynes manual (very useful to have). Bulbs cost a couple quid from a main dealership.
G

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all done

cheers m8 as all fixed now,but the circuit board was broken for some weird reason,so when fixed it and bought new bulbs,it works great.;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, the same things happen with me but the wierd thing , it only happens if the car is in directsunlight, if the weather is cloudy it works fine sometimes. the wierder is that at night, sometimes it glows perfectly and most of the times it fades.
now i tried to plug it out to check batteries, but it just refuses to even move a mm. can you pls show how it is done in a step by step or is there an image to explain how is it done more.
thanks a lot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts