Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a new plug or repair section available for the resistor and if so how do you get enough slack on the original to be able to fit it ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I tried just fixing the plug, but couldn't get enough in all 3 cars Ive done the fix in and in the process, Ive managed to crimp 4 of the 5 wires and then theres not enough room to crimp the last.

I would personally recommend buying a new loom from Pug, £52 inc VAT and its the newer loom with 4 wires instead of 5 to better handle the power to the plug.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried just fixing the plug, but couldn't get enough in all 3 cars Ive done the fix in and in the process, Ive managed to crimp 4 of the 5 wires and then theres not enough room to crimp the last.

I would personally recommend buying a new loom from Pug, £52 inc VAT and its the newer loom with 4 wires instead of 5 to better handle the power to the plug.
52 quid ????????????? Sod that for a bit of wire and some cheap plugs , I'll hard wire the 4th speed in , Thats all we use up here in the hills anyway lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Merthyr is a tropical climate compared to me :p (same height as the highest point on the heads).

You do realise that you compared French electrics to Swedish yes? :p
I know all about french elecshittery due to working next door to a shitroen dealer , The 307 will be up for sale soon and another Volvo will be joining the family soon :thumb:

D

·
0 Posts
Never changing the pollen filter is what really kills them.

Sent from my GT-S5690

1 - 10 of 10 Posts