Peugeot Forums banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I need some lights mine have faded on the outside, carnt afford any yet, is there anything i can do to get them to shine abit?.
Its crazy they fade so much and look horrible.

nice lights there bettyswollocks i see you had them from ebay from seller energizer :D i had some lights of them for my astra, good price and not bad quality.

Is it easy to take the bumper off? as you have to take it off right to fit them?

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
What's the part number for the front lights WITH fog lamp, It gets very misty/foggy around here at this time of year.

Anyone know a scrappy that's selling a pair cheap?

Peugeot vin #VF33H9HZC83833787

6204 Z3
LEFT
- LEFT HAND DRIVE AND FRONT FOG LIGHTS

6205 Z3
RIGHT

6204 Z5
LEFT
- RIGHT HAND DRIVE AND FRONT FOG LIGHTS

6205 Z5
RIGHT
- RIGHT HAND DRIVE AND FRONT FOG LIGHTS

6204 ZR
LEFT

6205 ZR
RIGHT

but i think SWITCHING BLOCK REMOTE CONTROL also would need replacement.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I had the same problem with my lights and got a new set. Got them quite cheap on ebay. The ones I got had fog but never had fog before. Just wondering would it be easy enough enabling the fog.

I think there is a wiring plug for the fog just behind the inner wheel arch but it definitely wouldnt reach the headlight, maybe it will, ill have to check.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
daffy

the wiring should be inside the head light unit as mines is inside as i put new fogs in the other nite, i'll take a picture if you want me to maybe all you need
is to get the stalk and planet to turn fogs on oh and dont for get the fuse's

·
Registered
2 Posts
If it is moisture, just tuck 2 or 3 of those little silica gel crystal packets, that come in various items such as handbags, into the bottom of the light below the reflector. I've done it to all my cars and never had any misting up.:)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
If it is moisture, just tuck 2 or 3 of those little silica gel crystal packets, that come in various items such as handbags, into the bottom of the light below the reflector. I've done it to all my cars and never had any misting up.:)
thats a good wee tip there must try that in the mates car his keep misting!:)

·
Registered
430 Posts
When I had my Dodge Caliber & Avenger, I used their Forums a lot ( Mainly USA guys ) They used to bake their lights & split them , so they could tint or blackout the interiors . Some of them used to leave them in oven too long & end up with a bit of a Jamie Oliver!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi guys, since this post is concerned about headlights, well I got new Angel eyes black headlights for my 307, they look nice & give a sporty look to my car, few weeks later I found some water drops condensed inside my headlights, got upset but managed to get it dry again,I just turned my lights on for an hour (both high & low beams) & used a hair dryer to heat my lights from the outside. My only concern now is to prevent this from happening again. I read somewhere that some guys cook their headlights in the oven to take the outer glass off & clean it then seal it with some kinda silicon!! anyway, how can I prevent this from happening again to my lights.

thank you

Attachments

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.