Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Dreaded mot coming up next month. Got new boots and tracking sorted (£350!). Has left me a bit on the skint side!
I need a cheap headlight n/s, as the adjuster motor is stuck on. I have the facelift model (2006) estate, as far as I can tell this is inside a sealed unit, (AL) with no way of replacing. So it looks like a complete new headlight required.
Anyone know of any decent (not pugbitz!) Breakers in the Manchester area that might have one? I've been up and down pimhole in bury with no joy, and hunted fleabay.
Can't afford £100+ for new OEM one :(
Thanks in advance
Matt.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I can't really offer much help but I'm sure I read somewhere that the adjuster motor was a removable part of the headlight unit that you could maybe fix. It may have been referring to a different pug or maybe I'm imagining it. Perhaps someone else here will know for sure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm fairly sure that's the pre-facelift ones.but I hope to be proved wrong! Thanks for the reply anyway!:thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
Matthew

Can I ask why Not Pug Bitz are they untrustworthy or have you already asked them? only asking as I didn't know there was a pug breaker in manchester

1 - 6 of 6 Posts