Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my 307 has recently developed a fault with the headlights. The dipped beam has stopped working, all the other lights work fine (sidelight, full beam, front fog's etc)

The car itself is a 2006 1.6, I still get the green logo on the dash for dipped beam but no lights - I've checked the fuses and they seem to be ok.

Looks like a com2000 fault or a bsi fault, which is more likely???

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
its NOT a comms fault if green light is on, i would not think its bsi either, you need to check bulbs and fuses then check if there is a voltage at the bulb connector if no voltage then take fuse and and meter both sides and one side should have 12v if not then fuse box could be faulty (fuse box under bonnet is not coded in)

·
Registered
548 Posts
(fuse box under bonnet is not coded in)
Not wanting to hi-jack thread - can under bonnet fuse boxes be changed delphi - bosch etc
I ask as I bought a replacement using part number from service box (using vin) and it is different to what is fitted - suspect it may have been changed in past.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Not wanting to hi-jack thread - can under bonnet fuse boxes be changed delphi - bosch etc
I ask as I bought a replacement using part number from service box (using vin) and it is different to what is fitted - suspect it may have been changed in past.
dunno but does 96 number match

1 - 5 of 5 Posts