Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping that someone can help me , I have just purchased a hdi xsi , great spec car only done 100k miles , superb drive , however it comes up on dash 'anti pollution fault ' I believe this is down to fault code P1445 diesel injection additive to high , after looking through the service book it had the FAP fluid changed 3 weeks ago , have they not done something when it was changed , I have had the computer reset but fault comes back after 2500 revs is reached , the car does have other electronic problems mainly flagging sensors but want to get this sorted first , any help is appreciatted

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
It depends on your ECU - if you've got the EDC16C3 ECU, then the additive fault description is accurate.

However, another fault relating to that code is "purge flow sensor circuit - high input".

If you're confident that it's the additive, then you can find someone on the forum with PP2000 to reset the counters, this could help with the additive level.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks where would I find the ecu number , car drives perfectly I am just hoping that this fault may knock out some of the other faults

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Easiest way is to use PP2000 to identify the ECU.

If the car is running fine, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. After a few visits to the filling station, it may go away of it's own accord.

I'd recommend using PP2000 to read the other faults, this would give you the best information regarding the errors etc

·
Registered
15,113 Posts
Yes you read that up there on this thread :)

Resetting the counters will probably not sort your issues as there is probably more going on.

You need someone with planet to go through all the DPF parameters to make sure the system is working correctly there is more to diagnostics than reading codes.

My guess is the DPF is not regenerating and the previous owners have filled the fluid trying to get it working.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts