Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,
I dont know if anyone can help me here, hope someone can.
I have a peugeot 307 hdi, recently ive had a clutch and fly wheel replaced, it seems to have lost power and there is no push when i out my foot down, i cannot feel the power, it drives like a normal 2.0 diesel. ive been to the garage and he told me it could be the MAF, i have disconnected it and still there is no different. Also my rear wiper seems to stop in diff places and doesnt get to its normal position - can anyone please help me

·
Registered
117 Posts
If it's sluggish it could be a number of problems. Can you get a fault read done? The codes will tell you much more. Then there'll certainly be someone here who can point you in the right direction. If you're paying for it then make sure you get one done that tells you the full codes, e.g. P1429 (related to the DPF)

The rear wiper - not heard this happen to peugeots but the Audi A3 has a common problem whereby washer liquid gets to the motor, causing it to pack in over time. You might have a dodgy motor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the reply - I did put a diagnostics machine on the car - i bought up nothing, however i did remove something off my CAT so that the anti pollution light stops comming on and that it doesnt go in limp mode. The car seems to really struggle up hill and i feel im putting lots of presure on the engine, the revs seem to stop going up when im going up him, if this help?

Cheers

D

·
0 Posts
Check the vacuum circuit. Something was probably desturbed during gearbox removal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts