Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
307 hdi turbo 2.0 ltr ....does the key have to be coded to the car on this model? if so,how do you recode it/configure it to the car? and would you still be able to turn the engine over if the key wasnt coded to the car i.e does it shut the fuel pump of but not ignition?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
307 hdi turbo 2.0 ltr ....does the key have to be coded to the car on this model? if so,how do you recode it/configure it to the car? and would you still be able to turn the engine over if the key wasnt coded to the car i.e does it shut the fuel pump of but not ignition?

All keys have to be coded on cars from around 2002,

you need transponder code and pp2000 diagnostics ,

the car will turn over but not start if key is not coded.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All keys have to be coded on cars from around 2002,

you need transponder code and pp2000 diagnostics ,

the car will turn over but not start if key is not coded.
hi,

how do i get the transponder code and pp2000 diagnostics? can i download the info from anywhere?

any help much appreciated!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi,

many thanks for your help its much appreciated :)

Code costs £5 just need your vin , pp is on this forum but you`ll need an interface ,
who do i pay?,please let me know payment details

please can you explain what a interface is and where i can get one from? is it easy to code it all when i have the info?

cant pm as i have less than 20 posts :D

kind regards,andy

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
hi,

many thanks for your help its much appreciated :)

who do i pay?,please let me know payment details

please can you explain what a interface is and where i can get one from? is it easy to code it all when i have the info?

cant pm as i have less than 20 posts :D

kind regards,andy
Code from me , payment through my email by paypal just need vin number , interface needed is dearer , Ebay have them (Lexia 3 Interface) , i have one for sale at £120 posted.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Would a fault code come up when diagnostic tool used? I had trouble with a remote key I purchased from Uk to change over internals but would not work when peugeot tried to code it..a few days later my car stopped and has not worked since..it would start for a few seconds/minute and then stop. I have error code P1351. battery was flat so now charged..still does not start..:confused:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Would a fault code come up when diagnostic tool used? I had trouble with a remote key I purchased from Uk to change over internals but would not work when peugeot tried to code it..a few days later my car stopped and has not worked since..it would start for a few seconds/minute and then stop. I have error code P1351. battery was flat so now charged..still does not start..:confused:
P1351 IDM input circuit Malfunction/Ignition coil control circuit High voltage
SID 803/EDC16C3 - Pre/Post heating relay circuit. Relay not controlled and glow plugs supplied.

·
Registered
5 Posts
transponder code

Having an absolute mare of a time getting a second key for my sons car. Bought second hand key off ebay and then a virgin key with transponder (cut from a photo which doesnt fit :-( .

Could i purchase a transpomder code from you and any advice you can give me would be much appreciated (why dont previous owners look after their second key..aarrggh..

Thanks

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Having an absolute mare of a time getting a second key for my sons car. Bought second hand key off ebay and then a virgin key with transponder (cut from a photo which doesnt fit :-( .

Could i purchase a transpomder code from you and any advice you can give me would be much appreciated (why dont previous owners look after their second key..aarrggh..

Thanks
Yes mate just need payment and vin:thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
No remote key that works

when I purchased my 307 2.0L hdi estate 2006 it had a faulty remote. Peugeot charges an arm and leg for a new one and then they will program it. Am I right in saying I can program it with my PP2000 and if so what is the best way to go about getting a new remote key? Then what do I have to do before I can program it with PP2000. I thought I could go without one but when it is wet or have loads of shopping it is a drag:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
when I purchased my 307 2.0L hdi estate 2006 it had a faulty remote. Peugeot charges an arm and leg for a new one and then they will program it. Am I right in saying I can program it with my PP2000 and if so what is the best way to go about getting a new remote key? Then what do I have to do before I can program it with PP2000. I thought I could go without one but when it is wet or have loads of shopping it is a drag:)
Excuse this message. Stupid.

Did not get working remote with car when purchased. Bought one from eBay uk. Changed over parts from my old one to one from eBay Peugeot said could bot programme it. Realized when I went home all internals not swapped over so tried to program it without pp2000 which dud no have at time. Shortly after all that car stopped for no reason now after fiddling with pp2000 and replacing glow plug switch relay still cannot start car. Will start up for about 15-30 seconds and then cuts out. It appears to be getting fuel. Is it not starting because of it being immobilized by eBay key and Peugeot dealer non programming and flat car battery??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts